Myspace Words - http://www.glitterwordslive.com

Saturday, January 9, 2010

First week of school in 2010

Fortunately, we have quite a number of good teachers =)
Except for a couple of em... =x

1st week... Lots of homework!
I not yet do Kaligrafi, not yet draw cells for Bio notes, not yet photocopy parents IC, my IC & birth cert ==
Coz Friday I went back to Seremban, it's the 3rd year my grandfather passed away, need to pray...
And I got to know that my great-granduncle passed away recently too.
As I write, I'm still in Seremban :S

Anyway, I hope to go home soon T_T
So that I can complete the Maklumat Murid crap~ :D

Hope that we can survive the following schooldays =x
I will miss you

YUNI
><
_____________________________________________


I know I'm slow

_______________________If you're in a hurry

Just go


Oops...I forgot
You don't wait


No comments:

Post a Comment